Friday, April 17, 2020

NaPoWriMo 2020 Day 17 + April PAD Challenge 2020 Day 17: Sedoka For a Lost World


visitors to Earth
long after life had vanished
found many exotic things
tomes filled with strange glyphs
would they ever decipher
the meaning of our lost words?

~cie~



Check out the Ornery Book Emporium for reviews of strange tomes you may enjoy, plus the occasional rant.

Also check out this exotic tome filled with ornery glyphs for your reading pleasure. It's free to borrow on Kindle Unlimited, or own it for just 99 cents!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.