Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Hope. Dreams. Life... Love: Beyond the Book: Presenting Linda O'Connor

Hope. Dreams. Life... Love: Beyond the Book: Presenting Linda O'Connor: Welcome, Linda. We’re so glad to have you, and we can’t wait to get to know you.  Hey Everyone! I’m Linda O’Connor, and I’m super excited to...

Before my health went to crap, I was a home health nurse. Never took care of any billionaires, though. My patients were mostly special-needs children.

I find that having kids tends to expose the cracks in a relationship. My shaky marriage did not survive after our son came along, but my ex-husband and I ended up becoming like family. So much so that I'd rather not think about how we ended up having a child together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.