Wednesday, August 19, 2026

When Shadows Bind Cover Reveal

 


πŸŒ™✨ COVER REVEAL: WHEN SHADOWS BIND ✨πŸŒ™

It’s finally time.

I’ve been keeping this cover under wraps while plotting, writing, revising, and wandering through the decidedly-not-normal woods of Sweetwater.

Today, I finally get to share it with you.

Introducing the cover of When Shadows Bind, Book One of the Chronicles of the Draiocht.

πŸ”‘ Two families. Centuries of hatred. One buried truth. πŸ”‘

The Hollywells and MacDaras have spent generations clinging to a feud so old that no one remembers exactly how it began.

Then Ember MacDara and Kooper Hollywell did the one thing neither family could forgive.

They fell in love.

Now, they’re dead.

As both families point fingers, Synder Hollywell and Kedrick MacDara are forced to search for answers together.

But something is changing in Sweetwater.

The land is turning against them.

The woods are stirring.

And the hatred between their families may be feeding something that should have remained buried.

They were raised to be enemies.

Now, they may have to trust each other to uncover the truth.

πŸ”‘ THE KEYS

🌿 Title: When Shadows Bind

🌿 Series: The Chronicles of the Draiocht, Book One

🌿 Genre: Romantasy

🌿 Inside the Story: A centuries-old magical family feud, forbidden love, family secrets, mystery, dangerous magick, reluctant allies, simmering attraction, and a buried truth that refuses to stay buried.

🌿 Setting: Sweetwater, South Carolina, where the land remembers more than the people do.

🌿 Release Date: September 22, 2026, the Autumnal Equinox πŸ‚

🌿 Pre-Orders Open: TOMORROW, August 18! πŸ“š

Synder and Kedrick’s story is almost ready to leave my hands and find its way into yours.

But tonight belongs to the cover. πŸŒ™

So…

What do you think?

And if you had to choose based on the cover alone, what would you expect to find waiting inside the woods of Sweetwater? πŸ‘€πŸŒΏ

Tomorrow, the shadows open for pre-order.

#WhenShadowsBind #CoverReveal #Romantasy #ComingSoon #ChroniclesOfTheDraiocht

on

Best regards,

Nell Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.