Saturday, March 13, 2021

Naughty Netherworld Press: Cloned Heat III: An Unexpected Ally #MFRWHooks #Ra...

Naughty Netherworld Press: Cloned Heat III: An Unexpected Ally #MFRWHooks #Ra...:     Genre: M/M erotica, sci-fi Length: 3000 words  Content Advisory: BDSM, group sex, cliffhanger Blurb: Carnal Invasion II found fugitive H...

Read the first snippet from the brand-spankin' new m/m erotic sci-fi short, Seduced by the Siren

LBRY
15 LBC (approximately $0.45)

Amazon
99 cents
Free March 14 - March 18 
Always free from Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.