Friday, January 14, 2022

Insecure Writer's Support Group: Merry Christmas, Writer!

Insecure Writer's Support Group: Merry Christmas, Writer!: My family claims I am hard to buy for, an observation obviously proves they don't know me very well. A writer is one of the easiest/chea...

Okay, sure, Christmas has come and gone, but Elizabeth's post is useful all year round. Valentine's day (February 14), and my birthday (February 15), henceforth known as Ornery Day, are coming up. You can buy one of these inexpensive gifts for a writer in your life to celebrate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.