Monday, April 4, 2022

For Fans of the Original Twilight Zone

 


Roosties, if you love Old School Cool the way this old broad does, the channel for you is the YouTube Archive Project on Odysee.

https://odysee.com/@Youtube-Archive:a

I've been diving down the original Twilight Zone rabbit hole for about a week now to help me remember one of the main sources that inspired me to write. I want to remember what it felt like in the old days when my imagination could run wild.

There are several channels on Odysee that have the original Twilight Zone episodes, but only the YouTube Archive Project has them in chronological order. You'll have to scroll down the page a fair bit to find them, but you'll be glad you did. Now I can watch them all in the proper sequence. 

I don't earn anything for telling you about the YouTube archive channel. I just want to support a fellow independent spirit who loves classic entertainment and I want to support the Odysee platform. Odysee is a decentralized open-source marketplace allowing much more freedom for creators than platforms like YouTube. Come check it out!

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~


Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.