Saturday, February 27, 2021

Aurora Springer: Hold my bow - snippet from my new fantasy for #WeW...

Aurora Springer: Hold my bow - snippet from my new fantasy for #WeW...:   Welcome to another Sunday with Weekend Writing Warriors and Snippet Sunday . Reading is a safe pastime during the pandemic. Sample the wo...

Not only do I lack his height and agility, I'd simply face-plant against the rock and then ooze down it cartoon-like, hoping the ground would swallow me up after that humiliating display! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.