Sunday, February 7, 2021

Naughty Netherworld Press: The Stable Boy's Roughneck Ride Chapter 1 #MFRWSteam

Naughty Netherworld Press: The Stable Boy's Roughneck Ride Chapter 1 #MFRWSteam: Genre M/M erotica, sci-fi The Blurb When Pingucury raiders attack their rig, hunky roughneck clone foreman Iker and his equally buff pal Per...

Check out the full first chapter of The Stable Boy's Roughneck Ride, prepared especially for the MFRW Steam blog hop. If you like your stories with a little heat, head for http://mfrwsteam.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.