Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Beyond Romance: I can't wait any longer -- #MFRWsteam #MFRWAuthor ...

Beyond Romance: I can't wait any longer -- #MFRWsteam #MFRWAuthor ...: We lcome to the MFRW Steam Hop! Today’s the day when those of us who write erotica and erotic romance come out to play. So grab a cold drink...

I read the book and gave it 5 out of 5 stars on Amazon and Goodreads. So, if anyone is debating whether or not to give it a look, I highly recommend it. There's a solid story here, not only explicit (and very well-written) erotic scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.