Sunday, April 18, 2021

Diane Burton: #WeWriWa: - The Case of the Fabulous Fiancé: Alex ...

Diane Burton: #WeWriWa: - The Case of the Fabulous Fiancé: Alex ...: Welcome to the   Weekend  Writing Warriors . Sorry for missing last week. My brain went on vacation. Wish the rest of me had, too. The good ...

I think I have a bit of a love-hate feeling for Pete. Anyone who brought me good coffee (decaf in my case, thanks hypertension and whackadoodie nervous system) and great pastries can't be all bad. But anyone who told me I needed to get laid would be risking having the coffee poured over his head. That's the last thing I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.