Sunday, April 18, 2021

Nancy Gideon... Romance By Any Other Name: WeWriWa: Back in the Saddle . . . Temptation’s Trail

Nancy Gideon... Romance By Any Other Name: WeWriWa: Back in the Saddle . . . Temptation’s Trail: While waiting for the results of BETA reads for my Texas-set romantic suspense, I started thinking about what to do next. I’d been looking a...

I like Mr. Bass, he's sparky!

Although he's British (and now in his 60s) I found myself imagining a young Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden's frontman) in this role. He's a competitive fencer and thus much more combat-worthy than his diminutive appearance would suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.