Sunday, November 14, 2021

Readers Roost and Naughty Netherworld News: Virtual Bookstore Permanent Pages!

 


I have exciting news, Naughties and Roosties! I've amassed enough titles via this year's Roost Recommendations that I am going to create individual permanent genre pages to aid visitors in their book search. This will be a long-term project. I intend to continue the quarterly Roost Recommendations feature as well.

I am looking forward to continued improvements to Readers Roost in the coming year. I hope you will join me!

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~


Ornery Owl
Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.