Saturday, July 2, 2022

Get Your Free Naughty Netherworld Press ARCs.

 


If you would like a free ARC of my novella, Ketil and Yitzy's Adventure in the Xura Dream House, or my forthcoming novel, The Quest for the Wizard's Key, you need only send me all your money and I'll hook you up!

Nah, I'm just messing with you.

You don't have to send me any money.

You just have to sign up for my newsletter.

Follow this link:


That's it. Really!

Now, while I would love it if you could give the books an honest three-star or better review, I'm not going to check and see if you've done your homework. If you don't like the stories or you just don't feel comfortable doing reviews, that's fine. The ARCs are my gift to you for subscribing to my monthly newsletter.

Here is how you get around having your review removed by Amazon when you didn't purchase the book you're reviewing from them.

Simply begin your review with this phrase:

"I received an advance review copy of this book."

I sincerely appreciate your help.

Get it this month!
Deadline July 15


The fate of the Cosmos rests in the hands of an unlikely team of unusual friends. Will an exiled member of an ancient extraterrestrial race, a human ghost, and two ghouls be able to outfox an ancient evil and beat Nyarlathotep at his game before time runs out? This buddy story is the first in a series of New Cthulhu Mythos cliffhangers.

Also available for purchase or read free with Kindle Unlimited.

Coming in August


The quest that began in Ketil and Yitzy's Adventure in the Xura Dream House continues as an intrepid quartet comprising a human ghost, two ghouls, and a renegade Yithian find themselves on Zandanua, an arid world populated by anthropomorphic snake-people. As our heroes attempt to apprehend the Yaddithian wizard Zkauba, to whom Nyarlathotep has entrusted the guardianship of the coveted Silver Key, unexpected truths are revealed. What perils await this crew of cosmic misfits as they traverse time and space to accomplish their goals?

Sign up for Naughty Netherworld News. Get ARCs and special subscribers-only gifts. It really is that easy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.