Sunday, August 20, 2023

Romance Anthologies Up for Grabs!

 


Romance readers, take Hart...er...heart! (See what I did there?) Your girl C. L. Hart is upsetting the cosmic apple cart again, taking a side-step away from her usual gruesome offerings and contributing to the forthcoming Romancing the Holidays anthology from First Coast Romance Writers. Hart is a member of the Florida-based FCRW even though she lives in land-locked Colorado, because, why not?

What you see above is not the cover for Romancing the Holidays, it's something I threw together in Canva. The cover is still a closely guarded secret, under lock and key in the clandestine FCRW vault somewhere beneath Jacksonville. That's right, you can't even get Romancing the Holidays yet, because it's still under construction! 

You may well wonder why I am teasing you like this when you can't even grab a copy of the aforementioned anthology yet. 

Because, my friends, while you wait for this anthology to drop like a present in the stocking you've hung by the chimney with care, you can check out more than 50 other anthologies and box sets carefully crafted by the First Coast Romance Writers team! Just click the link below to grab one or all!

https://firstcoastromancewriters.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=aa154c0bdd4dbf82d829a7974&id=ddf323b32c&e=a5c7acf50f

Image by Vlad Bitte from Pixabay

Yeah, I know, it's not even Halloween yet. But it's always the right time to give yourself the gift of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.