Sunday, January 24, 2021

Diane Burton: #WeWriWa - The Case of The Fabulous Fiancé: Play n...

Diane Burton: #WeWriWa - The Case of The Fabulous Fiancé: Play n...: Welcome to the   Weekend  Writing Warriors   I'm sharing a snippet from the 2nd Alex O'Hara mystery novel,   The Case of the Fabulou...

This client sounds like a pain. I'd be repeating the mantra "money is money" as I listened to her rant. 
Being my own boss, I understand the main character's position. I'd love to fire my terrible secretary, but I am my terrible secretary, and I can't get anyone who is willing to work as cheaply as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.