Monday, January 11, 2021

Strigorova Šuma (Multiverse)


The author asked me to share their book, which I am happy to do. I can't tell you what the book is about as the description is in a language that I don't understand. If you read this language (I'm guessing Romanian) this book may be a good fit for you.

Tri osobe su nestale u Njujorku, a nestanak jedne od njih istražuje mladi policajac Tomo Mihajlović. Slučajno naleće na mladu čarobnicu i njegov život se menja u korenu. Nije ni sanjao da postoji ono što će uskoro videti. Putuje u svet magije, svet u kojem postoje druge rase i čudesna bića!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.