Wednesday, October 14, 2020

A Writer's Naughty Thoughts: #MFRWSteam - 10/13/20 - "Learning to be Little" - ...

A Writer's Naughty Thoughts: #MFRWSteam - 10/13/20 - "Learning to be Little" - ...:     She needed a savior, but never expected a second Daddy. Excerpt: In this scene, 18-year-old Kelly Franklin is about to be shaved since h...

Although age play really is not my cup of tea, I like Kelly, and the scene works well for any sort of dominant/submissive pairing. Nicely done.

Content warning for explicit erotica, BDSM, and age regression fantasies involving adult characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.