Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Savanna Kougar : Steam Hop In Gardenia, New Atlantis #MFRWsteam #MF...

Savanna Kougar : Steam Hop In Gardenia, New Atlantis #MFRWsteam #MF...:  Once Upon a Time During the Antediluvian Age... the sinking of Atlantis...  Welcome, everyone. Featured today is my erotic romance fut...

This is very interesting and intricate. Except I would want to kill Zryphus. I don't like pushy men.
Back in the 80's, my father made me go out in the back yard to apply my Aqua Net. 
Now that I'm in my 50's, I don't use hairspray at all.

Content warning for explicit erotica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.