Monday, October 5, 2020

Nancy Gideon... Romance By Any Other Name: WeWriWa: Divided We Fall . . . RISE BY MOONLIGHT a...

Nancy Gideon... Romance By Any Other Name: WeWriWa: Divided We Fall . . . RISE BY MOONLIGHT a...: It’s tough being a friend . . . but it’s even worse to lose one, especially when something or someone is the catalyst forming that impossibl...

Sounds like they fell out pretty hard. I still regret the friendships that have fallen by the wayside. These days, I'm disinclined to form anything but superficial bonds with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.