Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Everything I Am Review


If you're in the market for intense erotic romance, follow the link to the official Naughty Netherworld Press blog for my review of Everything I Am by Lauren Ashley. 


I opted to publish the review on the Naughty Netherworld Press blog as it includes topics appropriate for adult audiences only, such as a frank discussion of safe anal sex. I prefer to keep the posts at Reader's Roost to a PG-13 or less. This review is only appropriate for mature audiences.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.