Sunday, October 30, 2022

Ornery Owl's Mini Movie Reviews: The Christmas Secret

 


Genre:
Holiday Romance

Rating:
TV 7+ (PG)

Buy Link:


Blurb:
Christine Eisley is a single mom of two struggling to keep her family afloat during Christmas. As the holidays progress, she comes to find her struggles are replaced by good fortune.

Ornery Owl's Mini Review:
I normally have a heart like a cash register when it comes to sappy movies. I enjoy them for what they are but they always seem contrived. Occasionally, one will cause me to tear up a little. By the end of this one, I had tears streaming down my face and had to take off my glasses because I couldn't see through them. This is a beautiful and moving movie. Five of five stars.

Disclaimer:
I will earn a small commission from Amazon for any product purchased through the above link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.