Thursday, October 6, 2022

Ornery Movie Reviews: Yellowstone Romance


 Genre: Romantic Comedy

Rating: Three out of Five Stars

Buy link: https://amzn.to/3SUzZB9

Disclosures:

The following is a duplicate of my review for this movie on Amazon. 

I will receive a small commission from Amazon for any products purchased through the buy link.

Review

Not the greatest movie I've seen, but not nearly as bad as most of the ratings make it out to be. I didn't understand what many of the reviewers meant when they said that Justin "had an agenda." I thought it was Olivia who had the agenda. In fact, I found her a rather unpleasant character because of her agenda, which was sabotaging her best friend's engagement.

Then I realized that most of the people who gave the movie a low rating have an agenda. They are intolerant and bigoted. They disliked Justin's flamboyance. 

I will never understand how people can believe in a God who created everyone and then believe said God hates approximately a quarter of the population simply for being same-sex attracted. Fortunately, I don't believe in such a God. Such a God sounds terribly mean-spirited.

I didn't give the movie a higher rating because the characters were all big paper dolls. The acting wasn't bad but everyone was a trope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.