Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Undoing

The Undoing 

The Sensual Treatments Series - Prequel

New Release - Just 99¢

Excerpt:

 

Eric Gray, is exotic, experienced, and strong yet I can’t put my finger on WHY this man is so special.

 

Holding someone’s heart in your hands is an incredible feeling. It’s a rush. But more than that, it’s the fact that I am directly responsible for someone’s life. Don’t get me wrong—it’s terrifying, and losing a patient hits hard every time—but if a procedure succeeds, I can’t explain how amazing it feels knowing I managed to keep someone alive if they would have died otherwise.

 

After spending the night with the arrogant, funny playboy, his deep, serious side was surprising, but it only increased my attraction and drew me closer to him.

 

“No time for that.” He shrugged. “My work doesn’t give me enough time to pour into maintaining a long-term relationship.” That made sense. I didn’t think I’d have much time for relationships once I started working on my career either.

 

“But I’m not against having some fun when I meet the right person.” I knew that that wasn’t just an offhand comment, and suddenly the fire in my stomach was back. A small part of me thought that maybe it would do me some good and help me move on and that I had been alone far too long. 

 

The rest of me thought Eric was funny, kind, and sexy, and I just wanted what he was offering.

 

“So, where to now?” I asked, and pressed my lips against his.

 

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3CQWD89

#Romance #Steamy #MedicalRomance #NewRelease #Sensual #EnemiesToLovers #SensualTreatmentsSeries

Want a sneak peek at the other books in the series?

Potent Desires: The Sensual Treatments Series (Book 1)

Release Date: 11/12/22

She is a single, billionaire heiress, and a brilliant young doctor with a blossoming career and a globally successful reputation.

Kimberly has been so focused on her medical career that she hasn’t had many meaningful relationships, just a few sext steamy nights with a few bad boys to satisfy her lustful desires.

Lately, she has been craving a deeper connection, something long-term.

Can such a thing be found? Will fit into her hectic career-driven life?

A new patient with a serious condition brings expert, Eric Gray, to the hospital. Eric was not someone she was expecting to see, ever again. Flashes of a passionate moment shared between Eric and Kimberly nine years ago, came flooding to back. Will she be tempted by his striking looks? Malibu is heating up… Will Kimberly listen to her heart.....


Secret Affections: The Sensual Treatments Series (Book 2)

Release Date: 12/10/22


Kimberly is conflicted with guilt and burning desires.

Michael, a patient with whom Kimberly has developed that deep connection that she has been craving, needs to stay longer for more tests. So what’s the problem? His ex-wife has been coming in daily and begins to question their connection. Kimberly remains cool and professional and does not give in to the chemistry she feels with him.

Now that Eric is still nearby she resists any of his temptations. Working together proves to be difficult with his overbearing and dominant “know-it-all” attitude.
Mentally she is exhausted… Sexually…her body can’t help but react to thoughts about him… Will she be tempted by the genuine patient, or give in to lust with the sinfully sexy doctor?

Preorder Now: https://amzn.to/3T1EfPA


Entanglement: The Sensual Treatments Series (Book 3)

Release Date: 01/07/23

A man with a secret past. A woman who is afraid to love with all she has.

“A thousand wild horses couldn’t stop me.” Not that I could think why they would possibly want to. I really need to find out where that expression came from.


We stand in silence for a few minutes, just watching the club and not saying anything. Everything suddenly seems calm and completely at peace, and I smile to myself, simply enjoying Christopher’s presence. He never needs to say or do anything to make me happy. He simply needs to be there. That’s already more than enough for me. Standing here, it feels like we’re in our own little magical bubble, frozen in place, while the rest of the world is moving on without us”

 

Allure drives Kelly to be conflicted with her gut instincts. Her sensual romance unfolds with this polished and intelligent bad boy who takes her to new levels of deep happiness.


“Something in the tone of his voice feels off to me.”

 

Kimberly, the brilliant and professional esteemed doctor is driven by her desires and relishes in the loving and close bond with her patient Michael while unraveling the past of his billionaire world.

 

Is it really all so glossy and perfect in Michael’s world? Kimberly’s desires are truthfully acknowledged…however…

Preorder Now: https://amzn.to/3yDlAkY


Billionaire Patient Love: The Sensual Treatments Series (Book 4)

Release Date: 02/04/23

How can you trust a man deeply??

Kimberly is led by her powerful beauty which creates an array of choices in abundance to her favor.

 

“Eric still sets my body on fire just by being close to me, but now that I know that it’s just for now, I bask in the feeling and let myself fantasize freely. It’s been too long since I’ve let myself feel these incredible sensations without trying to ignore or suppress what my body wants, and I decide that as long as I don’t actually react physically, I might as well let myself go and have some fun.”

 

Kimberly excels strongly in her consulting and knows she deserves to let herself go and have some deeply satisfying fun….

 

Unexpected discoveries unfold in front of Kimberly.. how will she manage what she knows? Michael has already captured a part of her heart.

Preorder Now: https://amzn.to/3MuXOxx


Raw Diagnosis: The Sensual Treatments Series (Book 5)

Release Date: 03/04/23

It's double date night! Christopher and Kelley and Eric and Kimberly check out the newest hot spot and let their hair down. As things heat up, daggers are thrown and Kimberely tries her best to maintain her cool, calm and collected attitude.

You can feel the sexual tension! But, it all comes to a screeching halt when they bump into two people no one expected to see together. This meeting causes a strange uneasy awkwardness amongst the group and makes Kelley wonder if she ever really knew the truth about men.

Preorder Now: https://amzn.to/3TfOfVe


Candid Exposure: The Sensual Treatments Series (Book 6)

Release Date: 04/01/23

Christopher's feelings progress and grow with fondness and love toward Kelly and exposing his true intentions for Kelly. Is this enough for Kelly?

Michael has made full recovery and returned to his billionaire mansion.  Where will Kimberly fit now in his life with what she has discovered?

In celebration of his health, Michael organizes a party at his home…. A shocking truth…

Preorder Now: https://amzn.to/3CzA3Ql



Interested in Lisa’s other books?

Check out her Love Pulse Series

Intense feel-good, medical love drama series with swoon-worthy characters, riveting plots, and happily-ever-after-linked stories.

The world of romantic opportunities and unfamiliarity can open up and give deep satisfaction although it may not be your intended path...

https://amzn.to/3MBMXBF


Who is Lisa Bonham?

Who am I? I am a curvy wine and food lover who is always dreaming of new romances. I am a cat and dog lover, an early riser, and have strong allergies to housework and dairy. I love hedonistic, spontaneous travel and intoxicating, intense experiences. I then try to bring those immensely pleasurable emotions with rich detail in my books to share with you in fast-paced super exciting plots and gorgeous alpha characters with beautiful hearts and minds in irresistible stories.

Subscribe to my newsletter filled with sexy reads, promos, and inside peeks at my new series. https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/y0q4w2

Stalk Me

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LisaBonhamOfficial

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LisaBonhamBooks

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisabonham_books/

Website: https://lisabonham.com/

Blog: https://lisabonhamauthor.wordpress.com/blog/

BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/lisa-bonham

Amazon Author: https://www.amazon.com/Lisa-Bonham/e/B09VFGDJ61/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/22327796.Lisa_Bonham

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.