Monday, October 21, 2024

Readers Imbibing Peril 2024: Biblical Bigfoot, Serpent Seed, and Blood Lickers



I wasn't entirely sure where to put this. I used to have a blog called Esoteric Escape, but I have posted nothing there in about a decade. I've always found the study of religion and mythology interesting. I have a copy of the Bible, including the Lost Books, and it is certainly more fascinating than the watered-down versions.

I don't intend to get into a religious debate here. However, the stories and comparative mythology are worth listening to if you're interested in that sort of thing. The guest's stories about his years living on the streets when he was addicted to drugs also caught my interest. There's a lot of material here to pass a couple of hours listening to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.