Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Readers Imbibing Peril 2024: Bones

 


Genre: Horror

Rating: R

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Buy or Rent:

https://amzn.to/421VfdL

Ornery Owl's Mini Review

This is a pretty darn good supernatural horror flick starring the always amazing Pam Grier alongside a suave Snoop Dogg in the title role. The scene where Jimmy Bones' body is resurrected is pretty impressive. The scenes with the maggots just made me want to spew. If the storyline hadn't been as engaging as it was, I would have knocked my rating down to three stars. I want my horror to be thought-provoking and entertaining. The occasional mild gross-out can be amusing, but multitudes of creepy crawlies are a no-go. 

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~


Free use image by Jo Justino on Pixabay
"There is no way I'm letting you watch that movie, Puppy."
"But Snoop Dogg is my favorite, Owl!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.