Thursday, October 17, 2024

Readers Imbibing Peril Challenge 2024: Someone She Knows


Content warning: Death of a child

I saw this movie when it first came out. My son was four years old at the time. There's no such thing as being too careful. I honestly don't think it's possible to rehabilitate child molesters. They're wired wrong. Yet they get released back into society all the time, often placed in working-class communities or tiny rural towns like the one I live in.

Anyone who frames being attracted to children as a sexual orientation is a wrong-un themselves. It is not normal for adults to be attracted to children, period. 

Perhaps some of you might not know what I'm talking about, and if you don't, you're lucky. I may have spent too much time on Twitter/X and gotten brain rot, but I'm not kidding. Some people say adults being attracted to minors is a sexual orientation. To them, I say, no, it's not. It's a paraphilia.

There is such a thing as being so "open-minded" that your brain falls out. However, when it comes to issues like this, I don't think those who defend attraction to children are doing so from an open-minded position. I think they have a sinister agenda. I will never trust pedo apologists. 

Yeah, this wasn't a fun one. If you're not in a good mental state, skip it.

This is what happens when my insomnia takes over.

Ornery Owl and friends standing up for the protection of children.
Free use image from Pixabay




No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.