I had fun watching and ridiculing it since my expectations for this film were already as low as possible.
I certainly wouldn't have paid to watch this mess. I don't remember where I found it. If you're in the US, you may be able to find it free via this link.
I recommend watching Heavy Trip for an excellent black metal comedy that respects the genre.
Renting Heavy Trip is money well spent.
Is Lords of Chaos fun-bad, or is it just bad?
I suppose since I had fun making fun of it, I'll go with fun-bad.
Free use image from Darkmoon Art on Pixabay
Ornery Owl is way more metal than this movie.


As of this date, you can watch the movie here. You can't escape the ads, even with a really good ad block. Subject yourself to it if that is your will. Don't say I didn't warn you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2J62Hk4-Ns
ReplyDelete