Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Readers Imbibing Peril Challenge 2024: Evil Under the Sun

 


https://amzn.to/4bI1Nm2

1982

Rated PG

Ornery Owl's Rating

5 out of 5 Stars

A lovely tropical setting and a cast who truly enjoy themselves in their delightfully over-the-top roles make this murder mystery a joy to watch. If you are looking for an entertaining whodunit with plenty of scandalous behavior but no gratuitous nudity, embarrassing simulated sex scenes, or over-the-top violence, this movie is for you.


Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.