Saturday, October 5, 2024

Readers Imbibing Peril Challenge 2024: Chiller


Ornery Owl's Rating:
Four out of Five Stars

Basically a modern (as of 1985) retelling of Frankenstein, this story features uncomfortable contact lenses, chilling (see what I did there?) settings, and a cold-blooded villain. (Oops, I did it again!) 

This pun-filled mini-review rates five out of five stars for how cool the puns are and five out of five stars for how painful they are. I am unanimous in this.

Take it away, Mrs. Slocombe!

I'm leaving now before I get taken away.

Image by adventkaushik from Pixabay
Enough of this monkeying around!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.