Sunday, October 6, 2024

Readers Imbibing Peril Challenge 2024: Total Stranger


Ornery Owl's Rating:
Three out of Five Stars

Despite excellent performances by the cast,  this one was more stressful than fun. There was a great deal of screaming and loud noises. The frustration of watching everyone discount the protagonist's distress was too on the nose. The two animal deaths didn't do the film any favors. I wouldn't watch it again.

Free use image by Jo Justino on Pixabay
"Give this one a miss for sure, Puppy."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.