Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Readers Imbibing Peril Challenge 2024: Victim of Love


The red flags were there with sociopathic narcissist Dave Davis, but he hid them beneath a veneer of superficial charm, and Shannon Mohr was desperate to believe him. Everything about Dave was a lie. 

Further information is available on the Forensic Files website.


Davis is listed on Find A Grave, but the details of his burial site are unknown. It's probably just as well. The cemetery doesn't need the hassle of people coming by to relieve themselves on his grave.


Why not pay a deserved tribute of respect to his victim instead? Shannon was a good person, a nurse who wanted to help others.

This true crime movie should not be confused with the 1991 thriller starring Pierce Brosnan and Virginia Madsen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.