Thursday, October 3, 2024

Readers Imbibing Peril Challenge 2024: Summer of Fear


Ornery Owl's Rating:
Four out of Five Stars

That's five stars for enjoyment and three stars for execution. The plot is contrived, the acting is over the top, the contact lenses look really uncomfortable, and, damn it, it's a whole lot more fun than most modern horror movies. Bonus points for the dress that manages to look like Rachel (Linda Blair) made it from a shower curtain, but it somehow looks like a haute couture gown designed by a master seamstress when Julia (Lee Purcell) puts it on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.