Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Readers Imbibing Peril Challenge 2024: Leprechaun

 


Genre: Horror Comedy

Rating: PG-13

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Buy or Rent


The film that kicked off the cult classic Leprechaun series is great fun. Warwick Davis can't be beat as the homicidal wisecracking leprechaun on the hunt for his lost gold. It's a great popcorn movie that will be--dare I say--treasured by fans of comedic horror.

I'll see myself out now.


What is a treasure finer than gold?
The wisdom of Ornery Owl, I'm told!

Right. I'll see myself out again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.