Monday, October 7, 2024

Readers Imbibing Peril Challenge 2024: The Ron Clark Story


Ornery Owl's Rating:
Four out of Five Stars

This biopic, featuring the late Matthew Perry as Ron Clark, a teacher who changed the lives of a group of inner-city students, features a different kind of peril. Clark subjected himself to potential harm by teaching at a school in a dangerous neighborhood. The students were in peril of being stuck without hope of advancement because they had been written off as incorrigible. Some of the students faced physical danger from gang members or abusive guardians.

The movie is well-written and features engaging performances from the cast. Matthew Perry was perfect in his role. 

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~


Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors
"All right, Class, I've got a few things to school you about."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.