Saturday, October 7, 2023

RIP 2023 Day 7: Havenhurst

 


https://amzn.to/3ZFLIbp

MA

Ornery Owl's Rating

🌟🌟 + 1/2

Mini Review

Jackie, a recovering alcoholic, is offered an apartment at Havenhurst, a building for people needing a second chance. Jackie's friend Danielle and her boyfriend disappeared from this same apartment on a night when they relapsed, binging on booze and cocaine.

Havenhurst is presided over by a looney landlady and her two sons, Moody Maintenance Man and Fetish Gear Freak. Looney Landlady and her boys are descendants of real-life serial killer H. H. Holmes. 

I was prepared to give this silly flick three stars for being good-bad but knocked off half a star for the confusing, meandering script.




Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.