Saturday, October 21, 2023

RIP Challenge 2023 Day 21: The Final Countdown

 



PG

Ornery Owl's Rating
🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mini Review

This is a fun "what if" story postulating the well-known theory that you shouldn't mess with the past because it could change the present. On a nit-picky note, I really hate it when scriptwriters refer to grown-ass women as girls. Katharine Ross was forty years old when this movie was released. She hadn't been a girl in 22 years. Could they not have referred to her as a lady? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.