Monday, October 16, 2023

RIP Challenge 2023 Day 16: Countdown to Looking Glass



PG

Ornery Owl's Rating
🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mini Review

This 1984 Canadian TV movie is not a high-octane political thriller. It moves at a measured pace, slowly building to a horrific conclusion. With realistic depictions of what would happen during the buildup to a nuclear conflict, those of us who were alive during the Cold War will be well aware of just how close we came to a situation like this one becoming reality. 

Image by chiplanay from Pixabay



No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.