Friday, October 13, 2023

RIP Challenge 2023 Day 13: The Boy Who Predicted Earthquakes


https://archive.org/details/the-boy-who-predicted-earthquakes

TV-PG

Ornery Owl's rating:
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Now we're talking! I honestly find most horror movies frustrating and/or boring. They don't scare me. 

Want to know what scares me?

The idea of knowing a world-ending calamity is coming and not being able to do anything to stop it. 

Some of you might find this classic Night Gallery episode quaint and dated. It takes me back to a time when entertainment at least sometimes tried to make people think.

Rod Serling had a strong influence on my writing. I will always love even the cheesiest Night Gallery and Twilight Zone episodes. Hopefully, there will always be other die-hards who understand why I feel that way.

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~

Free use image from Pixabay
"Night Gallery, huh? I bet I'll find some nice, relaxing bedtime stories here!"






No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.