Wednesday, October 18, 2023

RIP Challenge 2023 Day 18: Red Dawn

 



PG-13

Ornery Owl's Rating
🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mini Review

A well-made film with a stellar cast. Like Uncommon Valor, which Patrick Swayze starred in a year earlier, it's a 1980s action film with a patriotic theme. Although some scenes are rather improbable and nobody but an action movie character could survive them, the movie raises some thought-provoking questions. 

Amazingly enough, this is my first viewing of this movie, even though it was released the year after I graduated from high school.


Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors

Like a fine wine, Ornery Owl gets more acidic with time.
Or something like that.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.