Monday, October 23, 2023

RIP Challenge 2023 Day 23: Deadly Inferno

 


R

Ornery Owl's Rating:

🌟🌟🌟

Mini Review:

A pretty good disaster movie. The description blames the janitor for the whole mess, but the lion's share of the blame rests on the shoulders of the sociopathic company owner who tells the janitor to turn off the sprinklers to hide a water leak from clients. Like most disaster movies, the human interest subplots are melodramatic, cheesy, and predictable. Still, it's a decent popcorn movie. 

Image by Greg Waskovich from Pixabay

Ornery Owl is coming in hot!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.