Saturday, October 28, 2023

RIP Challenge 2023: Day 28: Goodnight Mommy

 



R

Ornery Owl's Rating
🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mini Review
A compelling and well-made film that I recommend watching once for the quality, but not if you're in a bad place emotionally speaking. This psychological horror story is deeply disturbing. I won't watch it a second time. 


Free use image by Jo Justino on Pixabay

"You're too young to watch that movie, Puppy. Hell, I think I may be too young to watch that movie, and I've qualified for senior discounts for quite some time now!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.