Wednesday, October 25, 2023

RIP Challenge 2023: Day 25: New Best Friend

 



R

Ornery Owl's Rating
🌟🌟+1/2

Mini Review
I threw on an additional half-star because the performances are pretty good and the movie is fun if you'd like to see Mean Girls as a sleazy suspense flick. The plot revolves around a bunch of shallow, backstabbing, rich assholes who meet an ambitious social climber from the wrong side of the tracks and they try to destroy each other. 

The sheriff and Alicia's mother are the only truly sympathetic characters. Trevor is an okay guy as well. Most of the other characters are a collection of sociopaths whose lives revolve around drinking, getting high, having sex, and fucking each other over. Good times!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.