Monday, October 9, 2023

RIP Challenge 2023 Day 9: Nite Tales (Movie)


This video is super hard to find and I can't guarantee that it will stay up or that you'll be able to see it where you are. The two stories (Karma and Storm) are in the vein of Tales from the Crypt but with a lot more swearing and hyperviolence. Flavor Flav is a fun and charming host with his over-the-top stage persona. 

I give Nite Tales four stars. The stories are mostly fun-bad, but the production team and performers clearly cared about the project, and it shows. Fans of old-school horror anthology series and B movies will appreciate this one.

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~

Free use image from Pixabay






No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.