Thursday, October 19, 2023

RIP Challenge 2023 Day 19: 1492: Conquest of Paradise



You can also rent it from Amazon if you're so inclined. My cheap ass is watching it on Odysee.


PG-13

Ornery Owl's Rating
🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mini Review
This big-budget blockbuster is sympathetic to Columbus but does not gloss over the devastating effects the arrival of Europeans had on the indigenous people in the Americas. Infighting among the Conquistadors also ended up causing problems for the natives. The movie is worth a watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.